NordicTrack Folding Treadmill
Product Features of NordicTrack Folding Treadmill
- The advanced commercial grade motor is thoughtful and silent, delivering excellent performance to endure longer workouts.
- The machine comes in with 24 present workout apps ranging from target calorie burning to speed training. The workout fan displays two speed settings to cool you while working-out.
- The latest iFit Live concept is powered by Google Maps where users can take a run virtually all over the world. It also features customized workouts designed by personal trainers, giving you personalized training module according to your fitness. iFit Live Module sold separately.
- The large 6” backlit display features a wide angle view, displaying speed, time, distance, pulse rate and calories burned.
- The machine features 0-12% 1-Touch incline, allowing users to alter the incline with a single touch of a button.
- The healthy belt is suitable for all, though the impact reduction level is low for taller users.
- The new Space-Saver technology saves your space when the treadmill is not in use. Though the trainer is heavy (315 lbs.) and tough to fold.
Pros and Cons of NordicTrack Folding Treadmill
- Pros: Nice features, straight forward assembling, dependable, big console screen, wireless heart rate monitor, power incline, lifetime warranty
- Cons: Heavy, complex iFit program, price, big-takes up room, speakers are weak, poor customer service
Customer Reviews for NordicTrack Folding Treadmill
“I work-out for 5-6 days a week and before I pump up with weight, I generally do 20 minutes cardio. Since I have been using it for last 15-20 days, and find it excellent easy to use. A great cardio work-out machine with long track makes it smooth. It folds up, which I think is very neat. However, it is quite heavy and not as quiet as it states. But I like the safety and incline features and large display which makes my calorie burnt count. Overall, it’s an excellent buy!” – Kylie Ferrell
“I just recently purchased this treadmill and like the features. But I don’t like the price rate because Proform has better offerings than NordicTrack. It is a good machines but the money I’ve invested it is not worth it. “– Lilith Colbert
“I have purchased this treadmill 2 months back and perfectly satisfied with the performance. I was a bit skeptical about buying it earlier but not experience any problem so far. I agree on the weight though. It is too heavy to fold by a single person.” – Gary L. Stevenson
Average Customer Score
4 out of 5
46 of 55 customers would recommend the product
Despite Android OS and computer malfunctions on the console, this treadmill is the best machine for your home gym. The lifetime warranty is the biggest plus and console technology flaws are questions of concern.